Friday 7 January 2011

Why am I doing this again?


This diary aims to chronicle in part the 1939 invasion of Syldavia by Borduria –and also as the title suggests to document the creation of the uniform and equipment of average Syldavian soldiers. The campaign in question is an extrapolation of the storyline from the world devised by Herge in the Adventures of Tintin and the story of ‘King Ottokar’s Sceptre.’

This will be my collection of thoughts about all things I consider relevant to my long term goal of creating this uniform as well as all of the relevant ephemera associated with it.

This is very much a long term and ongoing project to which things will be added constantly (and erratically as this is not my primary focus these days).  Finally this is a highly personal view on Syldavia and is therefore likely to be riddled with contradictions, inconsistencies and such like

No comments:

Post a Comment